Principle of 4 cycles©
Being successful with 4 cycles – the process at it´s best!
We from NEFF do work according to the sales oriented principle being able to provide to our customers solutions which are tailor-made to their requirements. Tailor made customer solutions require a differentiated procedure.
We do offer to our customers highest individuality and do have concerning this a maximum flexibility of the choice of the components of the complete line. From the first analyzis of the customer requirement up to the putting into operation we use 4 steps for the realization of your line with the NEFF principle of 4 cycles:
CYCLE 1: Project Planning
- Collection of analyzation of customer requirements
- Choice of project partners
- Projection of the line
CYCLE 2: Construction
- Implementing of the individual customer solutions
- Use of module components
- Coordination with partners and customers
CYCLE 3: Construction of the line
- Supervision of manufacturing process
- Assembly of the press of line at our plant
- Programming of control
CYCLE 4: Assembly and putting into operation
- Assembly at customer side
- Putting into operation of the line
- Surrender to customer
With the help of this procedure we do control our project management and are able to offer to our customers highest transparency and complete the project individually and structured.