ENERGY-EFFICIENT NEFF HYDRAULIC SERVO PRESS SYSTEMS
NEFF hydraulic SERVO presses combine maximum energy efficiency with impressive dynamics as well as flexibility and precision in all applications. The NEFF SERVO-Drive is used in hydraulic presses for a wide range of applications in all areas, for example sheet metal and plastic forming, for a wide range of processes in the cold and hot area and for special processes such as the broaching process.
Technology combines outstanding precision with maximum savings potential
NEFF SERVO-Drive offers a consistently high press force, the dynamic speed and closed loop control processes of a hydraulic press, and at the same time impresses with high-energy efficiency. The technology is being used as main drive for the press slide as well as for other process-relevant axes.
Advantages for the pressing process
- exact regulation with high accuracy
- synchronous operation of the axes for parallelism control of the press slide
- Precise closed loop control of the press forces over the entire work cycle
Outstanding energy efficiency for more profitability
NEFF hydraulic SERVO presses have significantly lower energy consumption compared to conventional hydraulic presses, depending on the customer's application and production process.
- Reduction of cooling consumption
- improvement of machine availability and reduction of maintenance and servicing costs
- Very good slide parallelism enables reduction of die wear
Additional benefits for the environment and surroundings
In addition to the economic aspects, the new technology scores with numerous other advantages for the environment.
- Active contribution to environmental protection and reduction of the CO2 footprint
- Significant reduction in noise level due to NEFF SERVO-Drive
- Resource-saving due to longer service life of the hydraulic oil
Conclusion: The NEFF hydraulic SERVO press offers a wide range of possibilities for process optimization and energy savings. Our flexible modular design enables an individual and exact press design that is oriented to your applications and processes.