NEFF SERVO-DRIVE: INNOVATIVE DRIVE TECHNOLOGY
Well-proven NEFF hydraulic presses combined with the latest generation of servo drive technology ensure greater precision, flexibility and reliability in production. With the development of the NEFF SERVO-Drive from NEFF, we are creating a new, powerful and energy-efficient generation of presses.
The NEFF SERVO-Drive combines hydraulics with the most advanced servo drive technology. High power density and proven, robust drive elements meet dynamic and precise process loop control. The NEFF SERVO-Drive is used in hydraulic presses for a wide range of applications in all areas, for example sheet metal and plastic forming, for a wide range of processes in the cold and hot area and for special processes such as the broaching process.
Advantage at a glance
This results in the following advantages for practical applications:
- Highest precision and best reproducibility due to closed loop control and high-performance control system
- High savings potential due to significantly reduced energy consumption
- Lower noise level (noise emission) provides improved workplace ergonomics
- Reduction of the required cooling power
- Possibility of energy recovery
- Basis for Industry 4.0 application/digitalization
- Higher productivity through improved availability
- Lower operating and cost per piece
New development gets you ready for the future
The NEFF SERVO-Drive is the first choice for both, new investments and modernizations. We support our customers with individual solution concepts. In this way, we make our customers ready for the future.